onsdag, augusti 29, 2007

So whats up?

Well I worked my last day, so now I'm looking for work again but with the current request for programmers and systemadministrators out there on the market it shouldn't be so hard to find a new job. I have already sent my resume to a couple of companies so hope to hear from atleast one of them soon. I can say that I walked away with my head still high since I managed to fix the last bugs in the part of the menu I was working on so now atleast that part is functional. It's funny how things work out sometimes, I really wanted this language selection menu to work before I left work and with some effort I got it together :D furthermore my big brother called and wanted to check in on me, see how I felt and how I was holding up. I really appreciated that, felt like I had someone who cared about what happens to me even though we are so far away from each other.

On my way home from work today I stopped by one of the many computer/game/hardware stores we have here, and bought myself a new pair of real DJ headphones.
Sony MDR-V700DJ
From one thing to another, tomorrow is Thursday and I promised my mom to take her car to the workshop so the technician can take a look at the front right wheel. Strange noices have been coming from the right side of the car. I hope it's nothing serious since mom and I are going to Uppsala this weekend and we where planning on taking the car. Well if the technician says we can't drive it I'll just have to call my friend and ask him if we could borrow his car (he told me that we could but I'll ask anyway).

Right before bed I watched an episode of In Case of Emergency and boy is that one of the best series I have EVER watched! I watched episode 7 and the ending of it was soo good I could go to bed and don't feel any anger that I was fired. And that song at the end of the episode, it was a song by Boston - More than a feeling and here is a cool video (thus from Scrubs)

You can find the whole song here now I'm off to bed :)

Catch you later alligator!

Inga kommentarer: