onsdag, augusti 22, 2007

Frightening and enlighting

A new day, and more work. Well at work there is not much hassle, I go in, sit down at my computer have my cup of coffee, eat a sandwich and read the news. When I logged on to MSN I got a message from an old classmate telling to watch a movie that has been posted on the net. I thought sure why not and so I clicked the link and started to stream the movie, after 5 minutes I noticed that this movie was 1h 56m 23s long!!! Why did he want me to watch a movie that long and as I listen and watch further I get enlighten in how from early history to todays presence of how people with power are manipulating the society to "walk" in the direction that they want. And thus this movie explained a whole lot of interesting stuff that has been on the "table" for a while.

A Warning to all! I reject all accusations towards me, if YOU click on the link then I'm not responsible for any actions you may do/take, and thus I can't be held responsible for anything since YOU clicked on the link!!! I'm just spreading the knowledge of someone elses work!

And when the legal stuff is out of the way here is a link to the movie http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Man what a booring "job" I have atm, I don't have to use my brain on what I'm doing, most people would maybe want that kind of a job where they don't have to hassle their precious minds but I'm quite the oposite, I want to use my brain especially for programming since I "slaved" through 3 YEARS! of games programming!

Well well look at the time it just flies by ;) time to go home and hit the gym! Todeloo ^_^

Inga kommentarer: