fredag, augusti 03, 2007

Fast but slow

So another week has passed now (soon anyway). Today is friday (yaye!) and after work today I'll be heading home and hitting the gym. Cardio workout... a well it's not that much fun to workout but atleast I get in shape :) This week has gone by pretty fast since I wasn't at work this monday (came home from Turkey) but still today has been a very slow day. Just been testing different cellphones if I can download the client and run it it's OK but if it's not doing that then it goes on a special list that we need to attend to once every phone is tested.

Returned my new Bluetooth headset that I bought yesterday since my phone isn't capable of playing music on it, I can recieve calls with it but not play music and that is the main thing I'm using my phone for (playing music). So I went back to the store, returned it and instead of refunding all that I have paid for the headset I bought a new one that I was sure of was going to work with my phone. And I also upgraded my MemoryStick Pro Duo from 512MB to a 4GB card and I still got some money back ;)

Time flies when your having fun they say but I'm not having fun today at work so the time doesn't fly by me today :( anyway I'm off in 15 min ;) The weather is cloudy and maybe rain. Depending of someone pokes a hole into the clouds. My baby brother came by and visited me today, got some new energy out of that since he wanted to go to the 3 store that's right across the street from my office so I joined him and got some fresh air. Hmm I think I need to warn my big brother that this is his last weekend before the "storm" ;) when his wife and kids comes home. I have already installed my computer in my old room and I'm going to start building the webpage for my big brothers wife once I get back from the gym today.

Well well look at the time ;) it "flies" by and it's almost time to go home (hehe) so I just need to fix a few things and then head on home :D Catch you later!

Inga kommentarer: