fredag, augusti 10, 2007

My opinion of the Wii

Soo after a long evening of playing on my new Wii what do I think of it? It's a hell of a sweet entertainment system, I started of with the Wii Sports (doesn't everyone do that?) and after playing every game on that disc atleast 1 time I moved on to Rayman Raving Rabbids and buy was that fun, the controls are simple to understand and use. The gameing experience is very satisfying because everything you do in the game is based upon the interactions with the controls. For instance "you" run around with your plunge gun and shoot rabbits, when your empty just shake the nunchuck and you'll reload. Another event you have to aim with your Wii-mote and then shake the nunchuck to close a toilet door (your keeping watch over 4 doors).

After that (workout) I continued with the game Red Steel, and I must say that I was impressed by how you control your character. Click on the name to see the trailer for the game. And it's pretty much the same that they show in the trailer, you make a movement with either the nunchuck or the wii-mote and your character does the same thing in the game. The game is in first person so you only see the hands but it's very well done. If you tilt your hand while holding a gun, your character also tilts the gun.

Today my muscles in my arms are sore, but that isn't going to change the fact that I will be playing today too. My mom called me today and asked if I wanted to play golf on Sunday with a friend of hers and my baby brother so I said sure I can do that. But then I remembered that I haven't played golf since I started studying at the university. So today after my workout at the gym I'm gonna grab my golfbag and head down to the course/range to hit some balls to get the feeling back again, it's just like when you learn how to ride a bike it sticks with you for the rest of your life but without training you gradually get worse ;) So that's what I'm gonna do once I get home after the gym. Then after that I'll probably play some on my Wii or fix the website. But now I'm off so see you later s**kers! =)

Inga kommentarer: