tisdag, december 04, 2007

Countdown

It's closing in and it's closing in fast, today I ordered the last christmas gifts. You just got to love online shopping, no standing in line getting irritated at people who aren't as efficient as you are. Or running around in the mall elbowing your way through since everyone else forgot that it's christmas this year too O_o

The countdown is in full effect since we are leaving for the states next friday (Yaye!) I can hardly wait, I haven't started packing yet but I will... soon. No last minute packing, everything is going to be set for the big trip over. I got cash, my passport is in order, my cold is getting better, the only thing left is packing :) maybe loading up my phone with some music, since I now got 4 GB of space on it I should really load it up with some good music that I can listen to on the way over. I also got a tip that you should try to sleep as much as possible on the plane so you don't get so much jetlag.

I'll just pop in my ear-plugs and listen to some music while I sleep, that should probably do the trick. Talking about sleeping I think it's way past my bedtime now ;) so I'll just finish off here and head for bed. Good night!

Inga kommentarer: