söndag, december 02, 2007

A day outside

So today was somewhat interesting, I hadn't seen my mother for quite some time so I decided to spend some time with her. Which we did downtown and at the local zoo (Skansen). It was a lot of fun but too bad for me was that I had my cold to battle with the whole day. I don't know if it got any better but I hope that a lot of fresh air is helping me get back on my feet again.

Soon it's time for the big trip to the states (Yaye!) I'm so excited, also once we've gotten there we're leaving for Canada to go skiing. That trip is going to be just like a road trip. Just us guys on our way to the skii resort and a lot of snow. Today I also got the last part for my skii set, namely the pants that goes with my jacket so now I'm all ready to hit the slopes.

Haven't finished any games lately but something will come up here I sense it. I just got Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 so I will hopefully try that out tomorrow since I'm to tired to do anything at this point. My best friend just called and asked if I wanted to play some CS:S and I told him that I was very tired after todays activities so I will most probably NOT join him, but tomorrow is much better since by then I'll be well-rested and fit for fight again ;)

Time to go downstairs and fix me up with some nice health boosting drugs and hit the sack!

Inga kommentarer: