lördag, december 08, 2007

Party

It's Saturday and that means party time :) Tonight I'm heading over to one of my friends Eva since she is throwing an kinda early christmas party. All my friends are going to be there and probably some new faces that I haven't seen before. It is going to fun, the clock is ticking away and I'm all prepared for the evening, showered, shaved, perfumed and nicely dressed. It seems it's time to go but before I go I promised to write something about a game in this post which I will.

Last night I was at my friends flat and played an old racing game called Need For Speed Underground. I've played it before but as it turned out I had never finished it, luckily for me I brought my saved profile from my xbox and transferred it to his. Put in the game disc and continued where I left off and finally I did beat the game :) I love the story in NFS Underground and Underground 2 too bad that they don't have that kind of story in the new NFS ProStreet game. A well have to get going now :)

Party on!

Inga kommentarer: