fredag, december 07, 2007

One week

Yes folks it's true, from today it's only one week still ahead until we take over the Atlantic ;) I'm going to board that plane like a fat kid on a candybar. Hmm I haven't packed yet but there is still time, first off I have to dig up my snowboard boots and my helmet since we are going to Canada to hit the slopes at Whistler/Blackcomb ski resort. It's going to be so awsome, I do whish that my big brother and his family could come with us but they decided to stay home and do whatever ;)

For those that never have been to Whistler/Blackcomb I can only say one thing... YOU have really missed something! Just take a look at their interactive trail map when we get there we are going to stay in the Whistler Village and probably hit like every local club or bar there is after the day is done on the snowboard :D Girls watch out cause here we come ;)

I have to fix the music for when we are on our roadtrip to the ski resort, I'va already loaded up my mobile phone with loads of tunes. So now the only thing left is to burn some CDs to play in the car. I think that is all I'm going to blog about today ;) tomorrow will be something more game related perhaps :) Oh and I didn't get that job I applied for earlier :( but I don't give a rats ass about that since I'm GOING TO THE STATES (and Canada) wohoo! *jumping around*

Good fight good night ^_^

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Good one =) Gonna miss U when your over there, but if you buy me something nice, I could forgive U for goning away without me ;) /fLipSidE