fredag, december 14, 2007

The moment of truth

Yes yes yes the moment of truth everyone :) Today is the day (since the clock is past midnight I'm saying that it is today... Friday). Everything is packed and ready to go, I'm one suitcase short but that's good since I'm guessing that we'll have some trouble getting everything in the car tomorrow :S I hope that my big brother brings the big car to pick us up. We got 5 big suitcases, 2 handbagages and 2 snowboards. In thoose suitcases are all the presents and the big fscking order we got from our big brother and the affiliates ;)

I have taken some pictures prior to the start of my packing and my room looked like someone had thrown a bunch of grenades into the middle and closed the door. Well take a look at the pictures below and judge for yourself ;)

First pic of the room (before packing)


Second pic of the room (before packing)


Almost everything in this closet got into the suitcase :)


This is me when I'm done packing ;)

Well nothing more for me todo right now than to put the rest of the stuff (mainly small stuff) in the carry-on luggage and hit the sack since today I'm heading over to the states. YEAH BABY YEAH!!!

Inga kommentarer: